All images and content are copyright protected, © 2000-2017 Design Draw Build LLC ~ All Rights Reserved
- Current Projects
- Fritz Guest House – Cloverdale, CAIn 2016, DDB designed, prefabricated, and built the Fritz Guest House in Northern California wine country. The simple lines of the house and brightly paneled exterior contrast in minimal interior aesthetic to create a peaceful respite space with 360 degree views of the Anderson Valley. YEAR: Summer 2016 PROJECT ROLE: Complete Design-Build LOCATION: Cloverdale, […]
In Progress: Construction Projects 2017
Marina Apartment Reno
As the design-builder for this apartment renovation in San Francisco, DDB was able to work closely with the client in designing everything from the overall layout down to the faucet.
- Start Design Phase: Early summer 2016
- Start Construction: Late summer 2016
- Estimated Completion: March 2017
West Oakland Reno
This renovation in West Oakland began at the end of the summer when the house was completely gutted and raised off the ground to get a new foundation. After the curing process, our team began framing the three levels and working their way up to the roof. Soon enough the house will be dried in with new windows and roof. This two story house with additional basement apartment will be finished in the spring.
- Start Construction: Summer 2016
- Estimated Completion: Spring 2017
Adam’s Point ADU + Basement Reno
In Adam’s Point in Oakland, DDB is building a new Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) that will attach to the existing house via a bridge. In addition to the ADU, our team is renovating the basement to create additional living space.
- Construction Start: Winter 2016
- Estimated Completion: Late Spring 2017
First floor of ADU, Adam’s Point Project